<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									SelfPayMD PUBLIC Discussion Forums --This Is NOT the secure patient portal! - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://selfpaymd.com/community/</link>
            <description>SelfPayMD PUBLIC Discussion Forum --This Is NOT the secure patient portal!</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 23:20:59 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>SelfPayMD Introduction with a Jingle!</title>
                        <link>https://selfpaymd.com/community/telemedicne-use-cases-what-can-be-done-using-telemedicine-and-what-cannot-be-done-with-telemedicine/selfpaymd-introduction-with-a-jingle/#post-516</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 17:02:31 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[SelfPayMD Introduction with a Jingle]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>SelfPayMD Introduction with a Jingle!<br />https://youtube.com/shorts/emjR4Cig_T0</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://selfpaymd.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Chelle</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://selfpaymd.com/community/telemedicne-use-cases-what-can-be-done-using-telemedicine-and-what-cannot-be-done-with-telemedicine/selfpaymd-introduction-with-a-jingle/#post-516</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Transfer Your GLP-1 Care For Less → SelfPayMD.com</title>
                        <link>https://selfpaymd.com/community/telemedicne-use-cases-what-can-be-done-using-telemedicine-and-what-cannot-be-done-with-telemedicine/weight-loss/paged/2/#post-515</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 02:36:18 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Transfer Your GLP-1 Care For Less → SelfPayMD.com
&nbsp;SelfPayMD-Continue-Your-GLP1-Journey-For-Less.png]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Transfer Your GLP-1 Care For Less → SelfPayMD.com</p>
<div id="wpfa-2006" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//selfpaymd.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790476578-SelfPayMD-Continue-Your-GLP1-Journey-For-Less.png" target="_blank" title="SelfPayMD-Continue-Your-GLP1-Journey-For-Less.png"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;SelfPayMD-Continue-Your-GLP1-Journey-For-Less.png</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://selfpaymd.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Chelle</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://selfpaymd.com/community/telemedicne-use-cases-what-can-be-done-using-telemedicine-and-what-cannot-be-done-with-telemedicine/weight-loss/paged/2/#post-515</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Monthly Subscription Fee Blues – Can I Transfer From Weight Watchers, Ro, GoodRx etc? YES!!</title>
                        <link>https://selfpaymd.com/community/telemedicne-use-cases-what-can-be-done-using-telemedicine-and-what-cannot-be-done-with-telemedicine/weight-loss/#post-514</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 19:32:05 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Monthly Subscription Fee Blues – Can I Transfer From Weight Watchers, Ro, GoodRx etc?
YES!!
PATIENT:“Doc, I’m getting my GLP-1 through another online company. Am I stuck with them forever?...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />Monthly Subscription Fee Blues – Can I Transfer From Weight Watchers, Ro, GoodRx etc?</p>
<p>YES!!</p>
<p><br />PATIENT:<br />“Doc, I’m getting my GLP-1 through another online company. Am I stuck with them forever?”</p>
<p><br />DOCTOR:<br />“No. This is medical care, not a timeshare.”</p>
<p><br />PATIENT:<br />“So I can actually switch doctors?”</p>
<p><br />DOCTOR:<br />“Yes. Believe it or not, you are allowed to break up with your telehealth company.”</p>
<p><br />PATIENT:<br />“Even if I started with Ro? GoodRx? One of the other online programs?”</p>
<p><br />DOCTOR:<br />“Potentially, yes. If you’re taking an FDA-approved medication such as Wegovy, Zepbound, or Foundayo, SelfPayMD can review your medical history, your current dose, how you’re doing on treatment, and—if it remains medically appropriate—usually continue your care going forward.</p>
<p><br />PATIENT:<br />“So you can just refill it?”</p>
<p><br />DOCTOR:<br />“After a medical evaluation, we usually can refill it. I’m a doctor, not the refill button on Amazon, but I try to make the process as painless as possible.”</p>
<p><br />PATIENT:<br />“Any exceptions where you couldn’t provide refills?”</p>
<p><br />DOCTOR:<br />“One important exception: we do not take over or refill compounded GLP-1 peptides. If what you’re receiving is compounded semaglutide, compounded tirzepatide, or another compounded peptide, that isn’t something we can refill.”</p>
<p><br />PATIENT:<br />“So why would somebody switch?”</p>
<p><br />DOCTOR:<br />“Maybe they want a different physician. Maybe they want simpler care. And depending on what they’re currently paying in recurring telehealth or membership fees, switching to SelfPayMD can often mean SUBSTANTIAL SAVINGS on the medical-care side.”</p>
<p><br />PATIENT:<br />“So basically...I can keep my FDA-approved medicine and lose the expensive relationship?”</p>
<p><br />DOCTOR:<br />“Provided the medication is still appropriate for you...that is one way of putting it.”</p>
<p><br />PATIENT:<br />“Finally, a breakup where I might actually lose weight!”</p>
<p><br />DOCTOR:<br />“I'm going to pretend you didn't say that.”<br /><br />SelfPayMD.com - Come talk to us!<br /><br />https://youtube.com/shorts/nsMWxXiIz0U?feature=share<br /><br /></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://selfpaymd.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Chelle</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://selfpaymd.com/community/telemedicne-use-cases-what-can-be-done-using-telemedicine-and-what-cannot-be-done-with-telemedicine/weight-loss/#post-514</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Is This AI Guy Marty From Ozark Or What - Marty would not spell subscription wrong lol</title>
                        <link>https://selfpaymd.com/community/selfpaymd-off-topic-non-medical-discussion/is-this-ai-guy-marty-from-ozark-or-what-marty-would-not-spell-subscription-wrong-lol/#post-513</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 05:08:05 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[SelfPayMD - Is This AI Guy Marty From Ozark Or What - Marty would not spell subscription wrong lol]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>SelfPayMD - Is This AI Guy Marty From Ozark Or What - Marty would not spell subscription wrong lol</p>
<p><a href="https://youtube.com/shorts/jWYgcT7th6k?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/jWYgcT7th6k?feature=share</a> </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://selfpaymd.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Chelle</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://selfpaymd.com/community/selfpaymd-off-topic-non-medical-discussion/is-this-ai-guy-marty-from-ozark-or-what-marty-would-not-spell-subscription-wrong-lol/#post-513</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>SelfPayMD – Ask Before You Visit</title>
                        <link>https://selfpaymd.com/community/about-selfpaymd/selfpaymd-ask-before-you-visit/#post-512</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 05:07:14 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[SelfPayMD – Ask Before You Visit]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>SelfPayMD – Ask Before You Visit</p>
<p>https://youtube.com/shorts/XoK3L9FTqAw?feature=share</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://selfpaymd.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Chelle</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://selfpaymd.com/community/about-selfpaymd/selfpaymd-ask-before-you-visit/#post-512</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>SelfPayMD – Honest Service!</title>
                        <link>https://selfpaymd.com/community/about-selfpaymd/selfpaymd-honest-service/#post-511</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 05:06:24 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[SelfPayMD – Honest Service!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>SelfPayMD – Honest Service!</p>
<p>https://youtube.com/shorts/3cLj1K9meYA?feature=share</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://selfpaymd.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Chelle</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://selfpaymd.com/community/about-selfpaymd/selfpaymd-honest-service/#post-511</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Not All Supplements Are Natural</title>
                        <link>https://selfpaymd.com/community/medical-news/not-all-supplements-are-natural/#post-509</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 05:05:15 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[SelfPayMD – Not All Supplements Are Natural]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>SelfPayMD – Not All Supplements Are Natural</p>
<p><a href="https://youtube.com/shorts/pF8HrFsGbhI">https://youtube.com/shorts/pF8HrFsGbhI</a></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://selfpaymd.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Chelle</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://selfpaymd.com/community/medical-news/not-all-supplements-are-natural/#post-509</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Flu symptoms with bleeding in Florida? Could be Dengue, seek in person care right away</title>
                        <link>https://selfpaymd.com/community/find-a-doctor-in-florida/flu-symptoms-with-bleeding-in-florida-could-be-dengue-seek-in-person-care-right-away/#post-508</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 05:04:40 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[SelfPayMD – Flu symptoms with bleeding in Florida?  Could be Dengue, seek in person care right away]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>SelfPayMD – Flu symptoms with bleeding in Florida?  Could be Dengue, seek in person care right away</p>
<p>https://youtube.com/shorts/OPdV9A6Fz2w?feature=share</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://selfpaymd.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Chelle</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://selfpaymd.com/community/find-a-doctor-in-florida/flu-symptoms-with-bleeding-in-florida-could-be-dengue-seek-in-person-care-right-away/#post-508</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Answer to: Weight Loss</title>
                        <link>https://selfpaymd.com/community/telemedicne-use-cases-what-can-be-done-using-telemedicine-and-what-cannot-be-done-with-telemedicine/weight-loss/#post-507</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 05:03:56 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[SelfPayMD – GLP-1 side effect help has become an industry all unto itself]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>SelfPayMD – GLP-1 side effect help has become an industry all unto itself</p>
<p>https://youtube.com/shorts/pXSCAupseHA?feature=share</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://selfpaymd.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Chelle</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://selfpaymd.com/community/telemedicne-use-cases-what-can-be-done-using-telemedicine-and-what-cannot-be-done-with-telemedicine/weight-loss/#post-507</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Answer to: Erectile Dysfunction (ED)</title>
                        <link>https://selfpaymd.com/community/telemedicne-use-cases-what-can-be-done-using-telemedicine-and-what-cannot-be-done-with-telemedicine/erectile-dysfunction/#post-506</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 05:03:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[SelfPayMD – D Riser 9000]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>SelfPayMD – D Riser 9000</p>
<p>https://youtu.be/kSvXZicc1_8</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://selfpaymd.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Chelle</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://selfpaymd.com/community/telemedicne-use-cases-what-can-be-done-using-telemedicine-and-what-cannot-be-done-with-telemedicine/erectile-dysfunction/#post-506</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		